____________________________________
Especially these days.
Life aside.
This week has been a mixture of disorientation and zoning out. Ever since monday,I just stopped. Thursday was the worst. Friday a little better. Friday night and Sunday night, were all spent on watching movies and anime.
I may have felt better now, However the anime has gotten me hooked and became an uncessary distraction.
But then agains.
Mm.
It marks the start of a new week, where my first paper and possible bumps I will have to face.
Studying was never the thing for me. COuntless of times you tried or at least thought you might have placed in all the efforts, probs 60% of the time I gets paid off. Of course the latter 40% somehow seem to win that 60%, where they exchange positions.
Irony, that simply was and is.
In 3 weeks I will be back. How fast time has flown. Especially when anime integrates into your life. Now I know why that girl was deported due to watching too much anime. It does get you hook. Weirdly enough, these few movies and anime I have watched, seem to constant;y raised new things, which sort of reminds.
A few friends have been weird this weekend too.
I just need the right time to do some possible soul searching. Stronger? Probs not. Not until I have sorted myself out completely, without all these distractions.
They use to say, hang in there because the battle is never over till the end. We may continously fail and fall throughout the battle, but the last one marks the beginning. Victory is always at the end.
I wonder if I will be victorious. Because doubts have already seeped through my viens.